First of all, the much-awaited is the The Hôtel d'Europe**** in Avignon and its chef Bruno D'Angelis, where three stars have just been awarded. They have rightfully regained a star which had been taken away in 2007.
Two new-comers are now gathering much attention, the Diapason, on the green outskirts of Avignon and the Gourmet de la Coquillade, in Gargas, in the Luberon, in the heart of a prestigious house.
The La Bastide de Capelongue in Bonnieux, still has 2 Stars; its Chef, Edouard Loubet, has been elected Best Chef of the Year 2011 by Gault & Millau.
And with just One Star:
- Le Saule Pleureur in Monteux
- Les Bories & Spa in Gordes
- Le Vivier at l’Isle sur la Sorgue
- la Petite Maison de Cucuron
- le Phébus in Joucas
- l’Auberge La Fenière in Lourmarin
- le Pré du Moulin at Sérignan du Comtat
- le Moulin à Huile in Vaison la Romaine
- le Grand Pré in Roaix
For all those who enjoy good food without spending a fortune, Bib Gourmand restaurants offer a complete menu for under €29 on weekdays and €33 on weekends.
The 5 new Bib Gourmand restaurants in the Vaucluse:
For more information on the newly awarded restaurants by the Michelin Guide click here.